I am not in Saudi for marriage please understand that. urgent messages

Hello everyone I get a lot of messages from Arabs and North African Arabs who live in Saudi, I am not here in Saudi to give my identity to  foreigners who live in Saudi, I am over it  :cheers: . They all are looking for friendship and then ask for relation and marriage in order to immigrate to the states.
It is not my responsibility to immigrate the foreigners from Saudi to the USA.
I am not here to do that Thank you.

thank you

Hi Ashly I am sorry to hear your story and I understand what do you mean. I know what you are talking about. Those foreigners in Saudi Arabia. You have to understand this point very clear. They do not have opportunities in their countries. Therefore, they come here to Saudi Arabia and take advantage from Saudi, and they are not thankful to Saudi Arabia. As result, they will do the same thing to you when they can.Indeed, they will do anything to immigrate to  the USA.they will marry you or anything will do it for you to get to the USA because they have nothing in their countries. have fun in Saudi Arabia. best of luck

They are really greedy . whoever ask for that no matter whether  were foreigners  or Saudies . You just need to focus on your duties  in here and chose a decent people to have real friendship. Obviously, I've lived a broad long time and saw this behave in different counties not only here just to let you know. those kind of people are everywhere as Prince Abdullah said they have not got opportunities in their land and decided to sacrifice their life in risk way just to survive .. so understand their level.  Because not all people the same even if they were foreigners some are decent and good to be a friends regard to my experience in live and my socialization with different people from different countries .. By the way i think this things happened with many girls even with Arab girls are facing this problem so no panic dear.

If you bothered by unsolicited and unwanted messages from our members who seeking "friendship" or otherwise, the best you can do is to report them and they will banned by the moderators.

To report you can click on the members profile or on the message and explain shortly why you report. ]
Do not remove this messages as the team might want to look at it to take the appropriate action.

well, you could refer them to your friends who swing in other ways...if u know what I mean...they can still get to their destination one way or another....#lovewins

hamudi wrote:

well, you could refer them to your friends who swing in other ways...if u know what I mean...they can still get to their destination one way or another....#lovewins

Ha ha ...  hi 5 bro ! Actually....that is a fool proof method !

loooool

live.ali wrote:
hamudi wrote:

Ha ha ...  hi 5 bro ! Actually....that is a fool proof method !

I'm sure it'll work :D

Thank you Prince Abdullah, and EssaIsaac1 for your comments,
Honestly I have not seen this from Saudi people yet at all. I just face this issue from Arabs who live in Saudi.  They want to date western ladies to go to the USA.

Prince Abdullah Al-saud wrote:

Hi Ashly I am sorry to hear your story and I understand what do you mean. I know what you are talking about. Those foreigners in Saudi Arabia. You have to understand this point very clear. They do not have opportunities in their countries. Therefore, they come here to Saudi Arabia and take advantage from Saudi, and they are not thankful to Saudi Arabia. As result, they will do the same thing to you when they can.Indeed, they will do anything to immigrate to  the USA.they will marry you or anything will do it for you to get to the USA because they have nothing in their countries. have fun in Saudi Arabia. best of luck

BTW, I thought to ignore your point but now i'm having an itch to discuss it.

Who said expats are not thankful to KSA ? the ones you mistreat maybe ? Since you are a so called prince, maybe it's time you consider to give back something to these expats so they stop bothering these girls to immigrate to other countries.

Ashley.Teacher wrote:

Thank you Prince Abdullah, and EssaIsaac1 for your comments,
Honestly I have not seen this from Saudi people yet at all. I just face this issue from Arabs who live in Saudi.  They want to date western ladies to go to the USA.

Yea, Saudis get straight to the point "marriage" they will make their own USA here in the kingdom...

FACT!

Many people behave strangely when they think no one is watching, idiotitis is not limited to any nationality.

Best way to deal with it is use the 'report' option, and they will be 'taken care of' 😃

alpha.one wrote:

Many people behave strangely when they think no one is watching, idiotitis is not limited to any nationality.

Best way to deal with it is use the 'report' option, and they will be 'taken care of' 😃

Lol, I do agree with you  :D

So are you feeling valuable and worthy being in saudia now?  :lol:

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : no offensive term please

Oh really?
A joke a part you are v serious

Hi everybody,

I think that everything has been said here.

Expat.com is not a dating website and guys who are looking for a date should be reported so that the moderators can take the appropriate sanctions.( Well said Primadonna and Alpha.one  :top:  )
@ Ashley.Teacher > Please report these guys then.

As this thread is starting to get silly, i am closing it.

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed