Transfer money from vietnam to Philippines

Hi. Does anyone know where and how to send money in philippines? any filipinos out there? i will pay fee. i hope someone can help me.

contact this number for information: 0936428575 or 01227342892
they send money from here to philippines

Hello there musicdog,

The contact details you have given, are they attributed to a financial institution ?

Can you give us more details about that ?

Thank you in advance,
All the best,
Bhavna

Hi all, i also would like to know further on how we can USD from VN to PH. Been very difficult on my end. WU and Moneygram state that i cannot bring USD cash into their locatio and send. they need a receipt showing where the USD came from. In addition, if i already have USD in my bank account i also cannot send since it is not any form of salary im helpless.

Hi you can go to Loriekot filipino restaurant in District 3, i'm personally using their service everymonth here is the link and info below,

facebook.com/loriekotslutongbahay/

193 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 6, District 3
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
093 742 07 16

Hello wow thanks so much for your kind attention to offer help. May i ask what fee or how much they charge to send money? Approximately? Salamat

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not promote your services on the forum, please register in business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I pay $4 for $100,

OK you use Moneygram. When you arrive into the country you use a money changer or change at airport before leaving. You dont send USD to the Philippines its not useful. You will send Philippine Pesos. Its best to use Moneygram as their fees are less but the service will work fine anywhere in the world. They have it in vietnam in most major cities just bring your ID and the person your sending money too rather it be your family or your asawa.