Indeminity

:| as i am working in a company since 1993 and that time my salery was only 140 B/D now i am getting more then 750 /month.and it was increase time to time.our company made anew system at the time of sattlement they will not clear us as per current salary,they will pay us as per salary increased time to time for example i was having 4 years 140 then after 3 years 175 then 2 years 350 then i got increase and reached 500 so on they will pay me as per salary on that time.please guide me what is the law and if i am not getting right what i shall do?

Thanks and REGARDS

NADEEM

Wow you are lucky you have a high salary... Bless you more...

:| as i am working in a company since 1993 and that time my salery was only 140 B/D now i am getting more then 750 /month.and it was increase time to time.our company made anew system at the time of sattlement they will not clear us as per current salary,they will pay us as per salary increased time to time for example i was having 4 years 140 then after 3 years 175 then 2 years 350 then i got increase and reached 500 so on they will pay me as per salary on that time.please guide me what is the law and if i am not getting right what i shall do?

Thanks and REGARDS

NADEEM

Good morning.

still i did not got reply about indemnity please guide me as per Bahrain Law how it should be calculated and if some one is not agree then what i shell do to get it.

Thanks and REGARDS

NADEEM

i requested yesterday that i need your guideline as i am working in a company since 21 years the time when i join my salery was 140 B/D per month which increased time to time and now i reached 750/month.our company rule is to count or calculate our indeminity as per the salery at previous years for example 3 years @140 B/D then Next 2 years @400 B/D then next 5 years @550 B/D and last 4 years @750 B/D.i feel it is not correct it should be calculated as per present salary.please guide me and tell me how i can solve this problem.

REGARDS

NADEEM.

NADEEM JAVED wrote:

Thanks and REGARDS

NADEEM

For all these details you can directly contact LMRA they will help you here the helping link