Who wants to sell his car to me?

Hi everyone,

Does someone has a good, reliable car that he wants to sell? I am looking to buy a second hand car, but am cautious with buying just from anyone.

And as I have a lot of models in mind, I cant really specify which model i am looking for. There are a lot of cars I am interested in. So if you have a good car, that is well maintained, then drop me a note.

Thanks!

What car are you looking for ?

I have a lexus GX 460  - 2014

whats your budget as well?

I think that one is out of my budget. I am willing to spend till 80K

Buy a new One - In 80K -- You can find a new car

Corolla for sure.

you have a car in mind ?

I am willing to spend 80k if the car is worth it. Like a Mercedes ML. For a corolla, I am not willing to pay this amount of money. Also not the new price. What you pay for a new corolla, can be used to buy a beautiful second hand Q7 or something.

Hi
I have a 2008 Volvo XC70 with 82000KM on ODO. Its very well maintained and luxury edition.
Details: 3200CC V6 5seater SUV periodically maintained from Volvo Service Center on Khurais Road.
First owner was a British expat (who was working for world bank and lived in kingdom compound) who further sold the car to a Belgian (an ex Business Manager in SABIC), who sold this car to me while going on exit.
See is believing, its upto your discretion.
the new one costs 200K Riyals.

Get yourself down to al naseem, test a few. Modern cars they'll all be reliable.

To transfer a car they have to technically pass the fahas i.e.. semi MOT so they'll have steering and brakes - they might even test the lights and emission. Your not going to get anything fancy for less than 120 really.