Medical Certificate Validity

Hi. I was employed in Dubai for 2mos from July 1 to Aug 30 in a freezone. I'm done with my medical and was issued a medically fit certificate first week of Aug.

The thing is, my employer decided not to continue my contract. They cancelled my contract and I didn't get the employment VISA stamped on my passport and I didn't get my Emirates ID.

I had less than 18 days to find a new job so I decided to exit to Qeshm and reapply for a 3months tourist visa to buy more time.

My question is, will I undergo another xray once I get employed again? Or will I just do blood test?

Thank you

kill3rtomato wrote:

Hi. I was employed in Dubai for 2mos from July 1 to Aug 30 in a freezone. I'm done with my medical and was issued a medically fit certificate first week of Aug.

The thing is, my employer decided not to continue my contract. They cancelled my contract and I didn't get the employment VISA stamped on my passport and I didn't get my Emirates ID.

I had less than 18 days to find a new job so I decided to exit to Qeshm and reapply for a 3months tourist visa to buy more time.

My question is, will I undergo another xray once I get employed again? Or will I just do blood test?

Thank you

That will highly depend on the job you are going to have and the length of days in you getting your next job. But i am some what sure you did have to go for the medicals again cos the fact that you exited the country and came back in on a new visa makes you a new person lol. And know that a normal office job requires only the xray and blood test for hepatitis B and HIV but is quiet different if you are going to work in the food industry.

You need to undergo complete procedures as a fresh visa