YarN,thread,cloth

please.. where can i find.  these stuffs in kuwait.... near in ahmadi will be fine..  or kuwait city... pls help...

Have you tried Friday Market?

Enigmausly wrote:

Have you tried Friday Market?

not yet.. since im busy working 6 days  a week with 1 day off... just sleep and do laundry the usual... but i have enough time 1st half of October... ..  where is that located?..

It's near the Avenues Mall off of 5th Ring Road and I believe 55 ... get off 5th ring onto the 55 headed towards 4th ring, flip a u turn at 4th and turn right into the back parking area to LuLu, ... park  ... you'll see the market, its big ... :) 

Or hop a taxi, it'll be like going to Avenues, and they all know Friday Market.  :D

Enigmausly wrote:

It's near the Avenues Mall off of 5th Ring Road and I believe 55 ... get off 5th ring onto the 55 headed towards 4th ring, flip a u turn at 4th and turn right into the back parking area to LuLu, ... park  ... you'll see the market, its big ... :) 

Or hop a taxi, it'll be like going to Avenues, and they all know Friday Market.  :D

ahh ..  ok... i know that place since ive been in avenues.. hehehe... anyways... thanks....

there is place somewhere in egaila... barakat trading ... but the thing was... i dont know the place... haha..just near in my area. lols

Hi pinkheart! Here in Salmiya there is also Barakat. I also buy some stuffs for my crochet there. It just near Marina Mall. It is in Mabroor Complex. Hamed Al Mubarak St.