Looking for flatmate and apartment in Saigon

Hey there,

My name is Timothy Williams.
Singaporean.
Australia for 2 years.
Looking for flatmate and looking for apartment in Ho Chi Minh City.
Will be in Saigon for 2 years.
Easy going.
Please whatsapp me if interested or an available room.
Thank you.
Timothy

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that
Reason : Sharing of external links not allowed + please drop your Housing advert here : Housing
Reason : Promotion of your services not allowed. You may register services in Business Directory
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed on forum. Please refer to Housing section

Hello all

Whether you have properties to rent or looking for rentals, please drop an advert in the appropriate field of the site :

> Housing in Ho Chi Minh City

Regards
Kenjee

Hello William,
I was in Sydney 2years ago,now I'm in Ho Chi Minh city,my advice is that: you can rent an apartment in District 7 at a price from 350 usd to 600 usd per month,fully equipped.or u can search information about the place which is closed to where u intend to work and find a convenient apartment for long term rent.if you need any assistance,don't hesitate to contact me *

Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

Hi there. I'm Ninh. I live in D7 . I'm looking for a flat mate, doesn't matter male or female. Cuz you'll have a private room. The building has swimming pool, gym, secured parking, hairsalon, convenient store, restaurants... Our apartment is on 11th Floor, 3bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room, laundry room. Full furnished with queen beds, working tables & chairs, wardrobes, fridge, washing machine, water heaters, TV, sofa, AirCons, well-equiped kitchen stuffs... The view is very nice. So you'll love it. You'll be living with 2 Vietnamese includes me. You need to pay only $180 for the room and It's also include the electricity and water. Short term stay is ok. Can move anytime. We like to drink and have fun, but are nice, calm, and level-headed people.

@Dinhninh90 (and everyone) could you please post your ads in the housing section ?

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/v … minh-city/

thanks

Closed