Botox Injections in Istanbul

Hi,
Does anybody know where is the good place to do the Botox injections in Istanbul? A place with good prices and reliable in terms of good work. Please let me know if you know anything.
Thanks

I know someone who sales botox, he is marketing manager for his company they deal in drugs.

Dr baris cakir is a good plastic surgeon. I can advise him.

Hi Sana3khan
These are some of the prominent clinics/surgeons in Turkey specializing in aesthetic surgery. You can check their websites for your required services.

Cellest Klinik
Prof Dr Nazım Çerkeş Estetik Cerrahi Uzman
Op. Dr. Metin Kerem
Newage Saç Ekim ve Estetik Cerrahi
Rejuvenation Next
Royal EstEthic Cosmetic Surgery

These are not my personal recommendations. I would strongly advise reading their reviews before approaching them for treatment.

Good luck
Z

sana3khan wrote:

Hi,
Does anybody know where is the good place to do the Botox injections in Istanbul? A place with good prices and reliable in terms of good work. Please let me know if you know anything.
Thanks

Hi Shanprincesa,

The query is about a place that does a certain cosmetic procedure. If you know of a particular, I would advise you to recommend it openly on the forum, so that everyone can benefit from it.

Thank you
Z

shanprincesa wrote:

I know someone who sales botox, he is marketing manager for his company they deal in drugs.

You probably mean to say that you 'recommend' him, perhaps?

Drgursoy wrote:

Dr baris cakir is a good plastic surgeon. I can advise him.

Thanks for the recommendations. I will consider them. :)

No problem,
Good luck
Z