Looking for entrepreneurs in Nha Trang or Danang to network with.

As stated, would like to start making some connections with like minded, motivated business minded people in Nha Trang and Da Nang.   I'm not trying to sell anything so don't worry about that.   I am not concerned with age, ethnicity, age, male or female.    I personally have many years in the business world and I am keen to meet others who either are actively looking for business opportunities in VN or maybe you are already in a business and just see the value of networking with others. 

I don't speak Vietnamese, sorry, but if I am more than glad to connect with you if you are Vietnamese and speak English.

I am relocating from S. America within the next 6 weeks, my strongest interest in Nha Trang and Da Nang but of course my options are open for opportunity.  Not really interested in HCMC as I really don't like hours in traffic, did too much of that in my old life in the USA.

Good luck all.  Feel free to PM me or post here.

nice to meet you,
I am thao, I currently live in Da nang city. I work as English- Vietnamese interpreter there. I have just read your wrote, it is very interesting.
It is my pleasure to connect with you.

"Hours in traffic" in Saigon? Only if you commute from hours away. Like from Vũng Tàu if you want to live at the beach. Motorbikes flow like bee swarms because so many can fit on the roads and sidewalks. Check it out, probably more energy here!

Thanks, I will definitely contact you before I arrive in Da Nang.

Oh, i'm more the straight arrow type.  Don't have any experience in the latter.

As for details I'm not one to show my cards unless there something to be gained.  I am not a promoter, hawker, shill or huckster.   I got three specific biz ideas I'm keen to see if are possible and profitable in VN.  Ideas are easy, making a profit are not.

I prefer to be near the ocean and like lot's of bikinis within viewing distance so that's the reason for Nha Trang or Da Nang. 

Vietnam will be entirely new for me, starting from scratch so I'm moving in a methodical manner.