Dog sitters in Cascais?!

Hi from Skippy...am going back to revisit portugal of my youth in winter! travelling for the first time with my 2 westies! they are hightly socialized and sweet, never been in a kennel. I am going to Cascais the 19th of October, and naturally want to travel around a bit without dogs in towe.
Any one know a trusted dog or pet sitter? This would be helpful.
I am presently in Canada.

Hi Skippy,

Can you please tell me if the dogs need a place to stay or you have a place to stay while you are here? The petsitter would be coming to you or the dogs would be coming to them.

Thanks
Catherine

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of external links and email address not allowed on forum. You should use the private message system for that.

I will be renting a place first for 2 weeks, then looking for a longer term place. pet sitters
can come in and sit or at their house if they are trained and have done this before with references.
skippy

I can find someone for you but as she just started pet sitting she does not have any references as yet. If you are interested we can also help you look for a place to stay long term, just need to know what you are looking for.

I hope to hear from you in the near future.
Catherine

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of external links not allowed

Hi there
Where are you from? are you a real estate agent as well?
Im leaving the 18th oct for lisbon till about April 1. I could not see your link!
Presently in Canada. Ive lived in portugal in my youth, and usually go only in summer.
I will be renting for 10 days in bicuda and then look per month furnished.
skippy

Hi Skippy,
It seems that we are not allowed to share external links here. I am British but went to the American School here in Lisbon when I was young. We are not a real estate agency, we just try and help clients find the right house...We can be found on the directory under Human services...concierge...Kaza Care. Maybe we can talk more through email?
Have a good day
Catherine

:) Great, I just wrote you.  I went to school at St Julians and in Essex...
so yes, lets only use e mail. send me your tel no as well.
Cheers. this site is so so i find for links.