In Need of a job

hello everyone my name is andy im 28 yrs old, i just moved to luxembourg with my wife. im in need for a job, in the states i worked as bodyguard+private driver, lately i drove big rigs, so if you guys know someone that is looking for a private+family driver please let me know im fluent in english+italian and able to do any job

Welcome to Expat-blog, Peterbilt :)

Your post has been reintroduced as a new thread, thus creating a greater opportunity for members to respond back to you.

Regards,
Sheetul

Hey Andy welcome to Lux, you might want to check on monster.lu to find something. Ill keep my eyes open just in case :)

hey umbre thank you very much, i wish you a good weekend good night

Hi peterbilt, I hope you already have a job. By my side I'm still searching for it. I'm seeking for a construction job, if you, or anyone else, could help me find a place to search for, I will apreaciat it a lot. Thank you all. Paulo

Hello sir/mam
My self Randhir Singh I am from india bt this time I am in Cyprus here am student I need job sir have you any job for me sir plzz cont my what's app no +35796604564

Dear,

This topic has been inactive for a long time.

In any case, please comply with the code of conduct established by our website.

- Make a presentation
- Read the guides provided under the "discover" tab
- Read the old articles already published that you will find via the magnifying glass next to your avatar.

In addition, we have statistically determined that 9 out of 10 questions posed by newcomers have already been answered many times.

When looking for a job, you will first have to go through the following threads
- ENIC-NARIC
- EU-BLUECARD