Chemistry Tutor

Looking for an experienced and qualified Chemistry Tutor for a 15 year old in Phu My Hung

Minimum 4 hours a week on a month to month basis

After school hours and Saturday preferred

Thanks

Hi,

Although I am Vietnamese and not working at an educational institution, I studied in the US for about 5 years and I am working for an international bank in HCMC.

I graduated from High School for the Gifted - VNU HCM (Pho Thong Nang Khieu) with specialization in Chemistry. If you think that I am qualified or have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact me ++++

Thank you!

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hello, I am a fully qualified Chemistry teacher from the UK and am interested in undertaking some tutoring.  Can you please let me know what level your 15 year old requires? Also I live in the area you mentioned.

Kind regards,

David

Hello

Are you available for tutoring?

2 boys in High School at SSIS. UK year 5

4 hours a week would be ideal. After school hours

Regards

Bill Wallace

Good morning,
I will pass on your enquiry to my husband and he will get back to you

Regards

hello willwall
i have been teach chemistry for a boy a KDC Phu My. he study at CIS. i can help him!
Best,
Long

Hello Bill, **. If you let me have your tel/address we can discuss your child's requirements?
Regards
David Livesey

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Hello,

I am a fully qualified Chemistry tutor (3 years experience in teaching Chem for AIS students). I am now living in district 7, and very close to your students location. So it is convenient for both of us. Please contact me at [email protected] for further discussion.

Best Regards,

Thang

Hello Bill, if you would like to arrange a meeting next week please do not hesitate to contact me.  I shall be around most days.
Kind regards
David

Hi. I have taught chemistry and am a highly qualified teacher for almost 25 years. I might be interested if the pay is suitable, but I am not cheap. Hahaha! And I also live in PMH.

Dave

Hello everyone,

If you are either looking for a teacher or proposing your services as one, please drop an advert in the jobs dedicated section of the website : Teaching jobs in Ho Chi Minh City

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna