Eduaction experts (london depatment) refund , I am still awaiting!

Hi to all,
I hope that there is somebody who knows someone or something (information) concerning Education Experts company, who recruit English Language teachers for KSA.
I, back in 2013, whilst in London, applied for one of the teaching posts in KSAS through Education Experts London.
It was a very hasty affair,  the interview and the job offer all in all took about 15-20 minutes.
Any way I accepted the the offer next day and paid the £500.00 for medicals etc, have a reciept/contract document.
However, my personal circumstances changed and I had to decline the offfer, requested the refund of £500.00. after sometime, My request was accepted and approved by James Wells Diector, refund dated given (October 2014).
Refund which I am still waiting for now. I have sent numerous emails to Director of the company, receiving only one reply, yet no refund.
Hope that there are Education Experts teachers who can help or that a professional of the company can assist here.

best regards to all.

Mo

There's an Education Experts thread on here and on other forums. Try and find a current employee and ask them for advice? (I can't offer advice)