Moving to Bahrain..HELP

I am considering applying for a teaching job in Bahrain and would be moving over with my husband and two children.

However my husband is a mental health nurse. My understanding is that mental health isn't really existent in Bahrain, in terms of expats seeking work.

Can someone clarify this?

Is their work for British healthcare assistants etc?

Is their unskilled work for British expats in Bahrain?

How would our visas work?

Can my husband and children be sponsored by the school I work at? Or is a sponsor just an employer?

If so how would I sponser my children? Can my children go to school if they are on a 3 month visa?

I'd be really grateful if someone could help me.
Thank you.

What i know that your husband and your children will be sponsored by your work and they can join the school easy
and all of you will get CPR (identity number)

From what my colleagues have told me, if you are the primary visa holder then you sponsor your kids, but not your husband. And unless he finds a job that will sponsor his visa he cannot work

Sorry, but I was under the impression that wives employers cannot sponsor husbands, only the wives of male employees. They don't tend to regard wives as the primary wage earners. Your husband would have to find work and be sponsored in his own right.  I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!

Exactly.