EP Pending for more than 10 working days

Thanks for the information, I really hope it is 2 months, as we waited long enough already. Anyway, we will let you know as soon as my husband's pass is approved. His application is turning 2 months this 25.07.2016.

Let's hope for the best!

beppi :

There is no maximum time for EP processing. The longest I heard of was 2 months.

Well in this case, you have an update, because one of my colleague's friend is waiting since 27 April 2016 & still it is in pending state. :D

Depends on criteria or yardsticks taken at MoM for each individual's.

One of my friend who is into same field as mine (asset management) his company applied in first week of July and he got renewal for 3 years within 4 days only.

So, we can't assume as MoM looks case by case.

Hello, how is the EP of everybody else. It is my first time to work in Singapore but I have more than 5 years IT experience in Philippines and I worked also in Thailand and Malaysia. My agency applied my EP back in May 26th and today, August 1 it is still pending. All the agency was telling me to wait. The bad thing is they asked me to resign immediately so I couls start 27th of June. It is just so sad coz I had to stretch my savings and I stil have to wait. The agency told me to wait til August 10 again which is disappointing. And inside info anyone?

jheff21, as you can read in this thread. At this situation you can only hope, that luck turns in your favor.

Only your agency can check with MoM the reason for pending so long. MoM may or may not respond with the reason.

Same time, you must have heard in the market, that the current situation is not good and official figure says more 3.1% people r jobless in Singapore (both Citizens and PRs), but in actual numbers are much higher as govt does not count those r doing part time or odd jobs for survival.

MoM is very strict prior issuing of EP or S pass. Wish you all the best.

Yeah thank you anyway!

Hi, what's the latest status of your EP? mine seems like yours, no further documents asked and all applications of our company are "pending" now, so I guess it's audit of company instead of individuals.

If all of your company's EP applications are pending then It's not audit of a company rather quota of the company is over as well as the field which you are applying for. MoM may list these companies who are applying over quota to hire foreigners and will make heavy penalties or fines then they will put these companies under scanner.

Hope nothing will happen with your company and you will get your EP approved. All the best.

Thank you very much! Hope so!

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
Employment Pass Rejected
By Punchkin
Employment Pass Application
By jess51216
How to contact ICA when I'm not in Singapore
By unikjen
EP pending for over a month
By alice_555
S pass appeal
By jess51216

Expatriate health insurance in Singapore

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Singapore

Moving to Singapore

Find tips from professionals about moving to Singapore

Travel insurance in Singapore

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Singapore

Flights to Singapore

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Singapore