Does anyone need an aux-pair?

Live-in aux pair available for long or short term cooperation. I am a part-time student and have extra time to do something useful. I am looking and would like to get in contact with a good host family from Kiev or Vinnytsia. I can teach English as well. I have only worked in a summer camp before but sure to provide formidable services that I am sure will be welcome. I have many interests, some of them are excising and singing. So I can teach a child learning through songs, educational activities, etc.

I look forward to hearing from interested families

You can place your offer in the more appropriate place which is the jobs section in the green banner above the page. This forum is not designed for these kind of posts as they will fade away when the times goes by.

You should have checked to see if my post is already under the jobs section, though. I want more exposure to my request. As long it gains more visibility on the forum, it's all good.

Hi. Are you willing to be an au pair in Leutenbach, germany? Two boys 4 and 11 year old.

romaniac wrote:
Jaclynporter wrote:

Hi. Are you willing to be an au pair in Leutenbach, germany? Two boys 4 and 11 year old.

Considering she is a student in the Ukraine, that seems unlikely.   :blink: Also, Ukraine is not part of the EU, so she would require a work permit/visa.

Romaniac

That's right. What Mr. Romania wrote is true. But why not if the host family is serious and is willing to provide a work permit for this? Isn't that possible?
@Jaclynporter pm me with all the details if your current host family is interested in cooperating in this venture, okay? )) Waiting!