Hi everyone....im new on here....any advice welcome!!!

Hello everyone

Im going to be moving to Malta in December   Initally part time but I hope to make it more full time next year.

I have a 19 year old daughter who has just started Uni in the UK which has given me lots more free time!

I have been coming to Malta for around 15 years and love it so much, I love the pace of the life, the beauty and of course the lovely people..... and I cant wait to explore the island more and meet some people. 

I really want to learn to play golf and sail, if anyone has any tips.....?

I am hoping to meet other expats and of course some locals....especially in the Lija area.

Would love to hear from people.....

Suzanna

Hi Suzanna!

Welcome on Expat-blog! :) Thank you for your presentation.
I hope you get some nice contacts on the site. ;)

All the best,
Christine

Thank you Christine :)

My wife & I are going to become ex pats in late January ... any advice about Malta?
Thanks

Hi onorio - my initial advice is to read this forum and then ask any sepecific questions that you still may have - preferably in new posts so that they can remain on-topic. I see you are coming form the USA - if you are not EU it can be complicated to settle in Malta. Good luck and hopefully we can help you with any specific questions you may have.

Tim

I am also from the US and sent you a PM in regards to your questions...  Keep posting I have found a lot of very helpful information and good people on this site.

Also a side note, I have read information from  and Joined a lot of other expat sites and this one is by far the best I have found.

A big THANK YOU, to you all.

Chad

Great Sailing school

www.maltayachtcharters.com/MSA/index.htm

thank you for recommendation for sailing school :)

Welcome Onorio.  All the best for your relocation to Malta, its a beautiful island with very friendly people.  Whereabouts will you be living?

Welcome Suzanna and good luck.

Hi Suzanna

I came to Malta in October with my husband and 18 year old daughter. A few of us on here have tried to arrange weekly get togethers. I live in St Julians. Please get in touch via the blog if you would like to meet up

Sian

Hi Sian, thanks for the message. which blog is that?  Hope you are settled now.  My daughter is 19 and am sure would rather be living in Malta than being at Uni in the UK!  Is your daughter studying or working?    It would be great to catch up when Im out next month

Suzanna

Hi Suzanna

Have replied to your private message too. My daughter is doing beauty therapy in Santa Venera after passing her A levels in the UK. I also have a 21 year old son who is currently living in Germany on the 3rd year of his German degree. Let me know when you're here and settled and we can meet.

Sian