IELTS. .

I need any information  in IELTS test..

A little more detail in the question would be handy, both in the hope of getting a good answer, and a good score on the test.

Dear Dr TNM

I experienced IELTS exam on 2011, it consisted of the following parts :-
Listening skills on which you listen the a conversation while answering some questions related to it.
Reading skills on which you read a paragraph or article and answer some questions related to it
Writing skills on which you asked to write short and long term letter or ( one formal and the other informal ) here you should be aware of the writing tips.
Speaking skills on which you experience a real conversation with the examiner

The Exam was very exited to me and I am thinking to try it again since the IELTS certificate is valid for only 2 years

Best Regards,

Ahmed

Hello Dr Tnm

I did da exam 3 times between 2010-2012. nd ma last exam's score was 7 . So first rule dnt b panic. Second, practice it by doing da exam at hm like u r really in da middle of it.
I hav some of my writing nd idioms plus vocab. Dat could help u.

Jst drop ur email or any contact nd i wil send them to u

Good luck
Yas

Gentleman,

Would you please send your valuable tips and feed back to me on below given Email address..

It will be highly appreciated.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Does anyone here in riyadh, planning to take the ielts exam on october 2015?

Taking IELTS general is not a big deal really. Take a few mock exams from oxford or cambridge books to prepare yourself and time your test. Time management is important. Also do focus on the listening section.

Please, I'd appreciate if you share your experience with writing the exam in Saudi especially the academic part. What are the challenges encountered during the exam? What could you have done to get a better grade?

Check out ieltsbuddy dot com for practice materials.

I wil tell u once im free tonight.

Cheers

I'll be taking academic ielts-ukvi next month. Yes, time management is really important, i tried already more listening practice in youtube and i always score no less than 33, so i think, i should be more focus on writing now because i find it really difficult. Given that the exam is time pressured.

Periwinkle21 wrote:

Does anyone here in riyadh, planning to take the ielts exam on october 2015?

I will take the academic one on early november,
Speaking and writing are challenge for me, so I will arrange some private lessons.