RUMOR HAS IT?

Hello to all..My Question..
Can a jealous ex girlfriend get a man on a blacklist, or blocked, to  stop him from entering the Philippines again?
I treated her very good, and helped her with many things..i had good intentions and hope of marriage some day...How ever i began to see many lies and unfaithfulness from her, as time passed i broke it off but i continued to help her and her family for a while from here in USA,,,Then it seemed like she got a new boy friend, and that was OK with me, i wished her well..but she then seemed angry at me, and took out her sim card..left me with only questions even though i am happy she got new start in life..I feel her personality is the kind that needs to create the blame on me and get revenge..just my gut feeling...Dose any body know if a woman can just go in and have me put on black list or blocked from entering Philippines again?  Thank you very much to all...Scott

Good day scott,
She cant blocked you from entering the country. .shes only saying things but I haven't heard such things since I was born and raise here.. i pity that ex girlfriend of yours. She will do anything to say bad things and do bad things to you. Good thing your not beside her anymore to do bad things to you. You can come to Philippines anytime just dont tell her or her family that your coming and where your staying

I would assume only if you have done something something illegal that can be proven.

ABCDiamond wrote:

I would assume only if you have done something something illegal that can be proven.

I agree with Sir Diamond here. Getting blacklisted is not just something that can be requested without any particular basis. Unless you you did a heinous crime against her or to other people. If you treated everybody nice then, you have nothing to worry about.

Thank you very much for your reply, no there was bad done at all, only kind and helpful visit. I have herd stories about people making things up about other people, so I was just curious about the possibilities.. I like to learn things as I go along in my life because I like to visit many cultures.
Wonderful day  to you..

If that is the case, I think you won't be convicted guilty without due process. Enjoy your stay here in the Philippines, Sir.  Thank you for patronizing our country.

I am very happy when I am there..many warm smiles and nice people

Unless of course there is a police report of you mistreating her or her family. then there would be reason and proof for her to block your entry.

Hi

It's not possible for her to do that and beside u still have a vast areas to discover Philippine and not have to be at the same place as she would be right, so go ahead and explore

Prakash Terence wrote:

Hi

It's not possible for her to do that and beside u still have a vast areas to discover Philippine and not have to be at the same place as she would be right, so go ahead and explore

You are right sir Terence. Sir Robo777 has a lot to see here in the Philippines. I think that is one of the reasons why he is hooked here and worried about not being able to enter the country anymore.

Thank you all my friends here..nothing bad happened at all..only good things and kind people, like all of you..I like Philippines very much.