My first concern is about safety and security in Khartoum

Hi,

I am visiting Khartoum for the first time end of this year on a business trip. As I am totally unfamiliar with this city, my first concern is about safety and security of this city. Can I hear from any one who has lived long enough in this city to comment? Appreciate your honest feedback. Thanks.

Hello frankie chong,

Welcome on board  :)

I created a new thread from your post on the Sudan forum so that you may get some feedbacks on security.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

hello Frankie Chong,
well you are probably looking to hear an answer from a foreigner/expat who lives here in Khartoum, but until then. I would like to assure you that Khartoum is really very safe place, and nope am not saying that because i'm Sudanese lol, but because I'm a traveler too and I could easily compare between the places I visited and here.
so no worries you will face in sha allah :)

peace,

Hi

Try to contact Francisco , my husband he is lives before in Khartoum,  right now he is in Kenya  this is his number ** His nationality is Filipino too. Maybe he could be help for you.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that