Need some information about tunisia

Aslam-o-alikum,
I hope everything will be all right with all of you.Allah blessed you a lot of happiness and joy.
At first I introduce myself I am shafqat from Pakistan but I am living and working in Dubai. I want to get some information from you about the Tunisia.
Any one have detail about the lifestyle in Tunisia ad how many job job opportunity in Tunisia for foreigner
Waiting for your kind reply

Thanks,
Muhammad Shafqat

Alaykum salem Muhammad - unfortunately there are no jobs here.  The unemployment rate is very high and any jobs must first go to Tunisians.  If you are employed by a company as an expat then they will obtain your work visa for you.  If you still want to know about the lifestyle here I am happy to provide you with answers.

I have lived in Dubai before and now I am in Tunisia. For sure Dubai is much better than Tunisia when we talk about job opportunities and cost of living.
Tunisia has so little to offer compare with Dubai. You should really have a good reason to move in Tunisia from Dubai otherwise you will regret it.

Thanks for the reply.Ok I telling you clearly I have a girlfriend in Tunisia and we want to marriage. For that reason I coming to Tunisia for the marriage. After that I want to live in Tunisia with my Tunisian wife. that's way I asking you how many job opportunities there. I am confused what should I do need your kind suggestion

wa alika assalam Muhammad.

I am a Tunisian expatriate living in Doha. At first It was bizarre to know that you want to move from Dubai to Tunisia, but after you said it is because you will marry a Tunisian lady, things became clear. May I ask you a question please: haven't you talked already about this issue with your girlfriend?

You must know that looking for a job in Tunisia for an expatriate is a bit complicated, unless you are already recruited by a company over there.

Marriage fees and family expenses in Tunisia are getting higher and higher, that is why you should be aware of what is waiting for you. You must also be ready for the culture shock.

Do not hesitate to ask questions please,

Good luck