Bored outta my mind

Hi

I am an expat teacher from London, I'm spending the Eid vacation here as I'm leaving for a vacation next month. Is there anything to do other than go to malls?

Would love to make some cool friends.

Selena x

hi
a few of us are going to the ritz carlton on thursday if you want to join us

i don't know about Riyadh . but if you can go to damamm will be good cause as i hear damamm are good place

You can come join us on Arabia House's Gym we do have enjoyable sessions their

EssaIsaac1 wrote:

You can come join us on Arabia House's Gym we do have enjoyable sessions their

Once I visited there and They told me the Gym is strictly for the Residents. So i guess that's a bad idea to call someone from outside.

I've noticed several people mention the Ritz Carlton. Aside from the bowling and restaurants, do they offer something special? Do you have to reserve a room to use the facilities?

hi
the ritz carlton is the best hotel in the kingdom
it's worth a look

you don't have to be a guest
the chorisa lounge for afternoon tea
has a nice small courtyard to sit outside

where are you now  how can I help you

Hi,
I hope you are fine.
Here are few parks you can visit there. Go to long drives. In compound go to swimming, dancing, gym etc.

Looking forward to hear from you.

I want friendship from you. By profession I am engineer.

Regards
Fahad.

there are loads of places, you can go to wadi hanifa, wadi-laban, wadi-namar. Edge of the earth, thummama, museum(its a great museum, you will love it).
there are so many places for bar-be-que as well.
Mansoor

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Is everybody welcome? I'm free this Thursday.

Nothing here to do except shopping and eating unless u have a nice group

What a looser @ engineer Fahad....

Fahad01 wrote:

Hi,
I hope you are fine.
Here are few parks you can visit there. Go to long drives. In compound go to swimming, dancing, gym etc.

Looking forward to hear from you.

I want friendship from you. By profession I am engineer.

Regards
Fahad.

What a looser engineer fahad ....

Selena121 wrote:

Hi

I am an expat teacher from London, I'm spending the Eid vacation here as I'm leaving for a vacation next month. Is there anything to do other than go to malls?

Would love to make some cool friends.

Selena x

No need to go anywhere in riyadh you will get bored... Better plan your vacation in Bahrain ... Go to british club have some nice evenings there ...

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi selena
R u female or male ?
Im Saudi , living in Riyadh , graduate from English department , interested in English language and looking to have relations with the Natives 😍

I have some British friends , and hope to have more

Take care
Abeer💕

Abeer alrushoud wrote:

Hi selena
R u female or male ?
Im Saudi , living in Riyadh , graduate from English department , interested in English language and looking to have relations with the Natives 😍

I have some British friends , and hope to have more

Take care
Abeer💕

Selena is a female name.

We have game night on teh 16th at Al waseal mall Pick n Bake. Starts at 8PM. bring a game if you got one.

Based upon my 5 weeks' experience, I can confirm that Dammam/Khobar is a good place. I recommend a visit here, whenever you have the time.

Hey Selena, my contribution is obviously a month too late. But just thought I might put some ideas in your head for other days.

A visit to the Diplomatic Quarter - you can walk around without your abaya; have coffee at starbucks; go down the wadi for a walk etc. Maybe better with company, but not impossible alone.

Other places are:
1. Faisaliah Tower (building with a golden globe on the top) - an a fantastico restaurant within the globe - pricey but worth it!
2. Masmak Museum nr Al Battah
3. Vardi Neymar
4. Brunch at the Ritz on a Friday - arrive about 1pm (pricey but worth it)

Then if you are into clubbing - hmmmmm. This is a secret santa one! Every other Thursday night at Turkish Compound - Exit 13 Eastern Ring Road - no invitation necessary - just pay at the gate and enjoy a buffet and one drink on your ticket. Then more drinks at the bar. You will be treated some club music by an American DJ. You dance your night away till 4 am.

Not so much of a lone soldier kind of things all the stuff I am suggesting. I hesitate going there either on my own. So I may volunteer to come along to some of them, like DQ and Turkish Compound. lol. By the way, at the Ritz there is no segregation of men and women!

I have some upcoming events on my whatsapp, which I could forward if I had a way to...