Trying to locate ...... Billy Bryden

Hi

Sorry if I am intruding on this forum, but i am unsure where to start with my search.

I am trying to locate my sisters' brother in law who has not had any family contact since his move to Berlin approximately 10 years ago.  William (known as Billy) Bryden moved to Berlin from Clacton in UK - he will be 56 this year and although I am unsure if he is still in Germany but unsure of where to start.

Does anyone have any advice??? Or know Billy !!! (Long Shot but got to try eh !!) ;)

Many thanks for reading
Sharon

Welcome to Expat-blog, Sharon :)

Be assured, you posted in the right forum.If your sister's brother-in-law lived for 10 years in Berlin, it's wise to start searching for him in that geographical location.

Hope that members soon shed light on your querry.

All the best.

Regards,
Sheetul

Hi there,

It's also worth posting on toytowngermany.com on the Berlin section. Be careful though as people can be quite bitchy on there so you may get some very unuseful negative feedback. Worth a try though. Good luck in your search.

Hello shazad,

I live in Berlin and speak German. If you are serious, I could find a private detective for you in Berlin. I wouldn't charge anything for that, but you would obviously have to pay the fees for the private detective.

(moderated: no free ads please)

Hi my name is Lorraine. My mum is billys aunty and I was just googling him as my mum is wondering where he is and I came across your request to find him. I know it was 5 years ago but did you find out any information.
Regards
Lorraine