This is Malta: What do you think about my video?

Hey guys,

Hi! I'm a French guy who has been living in Malta for five months. Recently I've made a film on this beautiful island: dailymotion.com/video/x36xccz_this-is-malta_travel-This is Malta. I was wondering if you would like to share it with your community. Do not hesitate to tell me what your impression of the film is! Please be honest! Thanks a lot!

Is this intended to help expats in Malta in some way, or your just advertising your video for personal gain?

Well, both. What is better than a video to show if Malta is worth an expatriation? The second objective of my post is to get a maximum of feedback from expats living in Malta. I need them to tell me if anything is missing in the film, what they think about it. This project is quite important for me.

its a very good video and it shows some amazig sites and scenes of malta its recorded in hd and i really enjoyed watching it - I got the video off your french forum post ...

i think you would be better starting a blog and adding your videos to that and adding the blog to the blogs section :) as its not really asking a question or offering any advice

Hi robpw2, thanks for your honesty man. I'm glad that you liked watching it. I've no idea how to add a blog to the blog section but I'll browse a little and give it a try! Thanks for the pointer!

Sawyer-Ford34 wrote:

Hi robpw2, thanks for your honesty man. I'm glad that you liked watching it. I've no idea how to add a blog to the blog section but I'll browse a little and give it a try! Thanks for the pointer!

Simply click on BLOGS at the top in the green bar, then ADD YOUR BLOG over on the right side  :top:

Okay! Thanks for the advice I'll try that! Seems rather simple  :)

Sawyer-Ford34 wrote:

The video is interesting although I think more so for tourists rather than expats and I don't see that it is in the wrong place if people are to see it, I for one do not bother looking at peoples 'blogs'

I am not suggesting it would be a good idea to keep doing it, but no harm on this occasion.

Ray

Sawyer-Ford34 wrote:

The link
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x36xcc … lta_travel

The blog idea is a nice one that will allow lots of people to see the place.

Home now so I can look at this properly.

The video looks very well made, and shows Malta as a prime tourist destination.
It's well made, the music works perfectly, and it shows a wide variety of things to do on your visit.
Having watched it, I would suspect the local tourist board are going to love you.
The comments left by users suggest others agree with my assessment.

By the way, please post all your other videos in the appropriate section of the forum - I think a lot of people are going to enjoy them.

Hi guys! Thanks a lot! I've really tried to do my best to provide some quality images throughout this video. I'm really glad that you liked it! Thanks for your nice comments! Otherwise, following your advice I've added my blog Twist of Fate.me to the blog section of the site. Twist of Fate.me is a photoblog. I have a blog about my films too but I reckon the first one is probably more appropriate. See you all around!

Excellent stuff.
Feel free to post more videos on the forum as well - they're very good.

robpw2 wrote:

i think you would be better starting a blog and adding your videos to that and adding the blog to the blogs section :) as its not really asking a question or offering any advice

I'm going to disagree with you about the question part.

Whilst it doesn't ask any questions, it allows a potential expat or tourist to see something of the place, thus sparking possible questions a new guy may not have thought about.

My own taste is for 'street life' stuff, but the video is a very nice contribution to the Malta forum - That's why I'd like the OP to post his other videos in the appropriate country sections.

Now, as a taster for the OP, have a link to my efforts in the Indonesia section.
Not a question asked, nor much advice given, but I hope it shows people a little of life in Indonesia.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 573#527221
Shameless advertising my thread? Yes, but it also proves the point I wish to make.

Hello everyone > just to inform that some off topic posts have been removed from this thread. Thank you.

Hi Sawyer
Gave you a rating of 17 out of 20 on Facebook.
As I said the three things you left out was Paceville The Airport and the Fireworks.
Wonder could you edit the video to include these.

Cheers PG aka MC