INFORMATION ABOUT MARRIAGE

HEY EVER ONE
i have little knowledge about marriage in belgium  i want to know more about it if there is any one to give me more information .required age of female . in case female age is 15 or 14

When someone is under aged its not allowed to get married, even when she/he have permission from the parents.
The minimum age is 18, in rare cases they can get permission by the King.

vicky6353 wrote:

HEY EVER ONE
i have little knowledge about marriage in belgium  i want to know more about it if there is any one to give me more information .required age of female . in case female age is 15 or 14

The required age is 18.  No one here not even the king will be authorizing a marriage for an underaged girl.  Won't happen.

if pakistani family over there for all

if she come back to Pakistan and she wants to marry but still age is 15 will they give permission GOVT of Belgium  by family reason

vicky6353 wrote:

if she come back to Pakistan and she wants to marry but still age is 15 will they give permission GOVT of Belgium  by family reason

What is this "family reason?" 

It is difficult to understand your English.  Are you asking if the Belgian government would allow her to get married here and then she would return to Pakistan?  If so, then the answer is no.

Why does she need to get married here and not in her native Pakistan?  Belgium doesn't authorize all marriages, especially marriages between minors or involving a minor.

If she is living in Belgium already, then her and her parents need to consult their commune or gemeente about this.   I can guarantee you this won't be authorized. 

Belgium is a westernized country and it isn't the norm to marry children.  Big difference between Belgium and Pakistan.  Your norms and laws aren't recognized here in regards to marriage.

if parents give permission to get marry than ?????

vicky6353 wrote:

I think the others on this topic have been quite clear, she MUST be 18 to marry in Belgium.  In addition, the age of consent is 16, so be careful on that front also.

Romaniac

romaniac wrote:
vicky6353 wrote:

I think the others on this topic have been quite clear, she MUST be 18 to marry in Belgium.  In addition, the age of consent is 16, so be careful on that front also.

Romaniac

Exactly. 

It doesn't matter if the parents give their approval as that doesn't change the law.

As the answer has been given, I prefer closing this thread

Closed