What are your top favorite restaurants in Riyadh?

Hello everyone,
I'm French with origins from Morrocco. I'm working in Riyadh since one months and I will stay here until end of the year. Yesterday, I experienced a restaurant called Marrakech, it was a revelation !!! It was the best diner during the last month.
I want to try the restaurants you like the most!!! I can't wait your answers!!!

I  would recommend tahlya Street. you have all kinds of restaurants over there my favorite Japanese restaurant is kampai .  For a nice dessert I would go to chocolate Italiani. For nice bread and bakeries I would choose Paul.   And you can explore the rest of the restaurants over there

I will just add karam beirut for lebanese food! One of the best. Same owner of kampai

If your into Turkish Food - Try : koshibashi on Tahlia Street

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW : where is Marrakech located?

Alabdalus mall in olyia St.

Also TopKapi is nice if u like turkish food

Try the ginger teriyaki chicken @ steakhouse it's good and also they have a great salad bar ,
also the butcher shop is a good place for meat , but make sure the waiter understand your order :D.
sahten  :)

Download the FourSquare app. It'll give you loads of good suggestions.

Subcribe with Cobone Riyadh too , u may get good deals on it for different restaurants

Paul on Taliyah Street.

Waterlemon on Taliyah St.

Piatto's on Dammam Road (exit 5 and exit 8)

Copper Chandi on Taliyah St.

California Pizza Kitchen on Taliyah St.

Any shawarma shop I can get out of with a hot shawama without explaining that not all British people are English or watch football, or that I'm not american even though my belly is growing.

Marhaba/Karam beirut/Topkapi/steakhouse/Hayat
Cant prioritize.. depends on your mood

Thanks a lot for your suggestions!!! I will probably take some weight ;)

I will probably post when I will go to this restaurant, if someone is interested in joining me, he will be welcome...nothing better than sharing a good dinner and personal stories  ;)