Is block visa approval faster than direct hire?

Hi everyone,

So I have some questions about the visa process. My documents were just approved by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission in the US. As I understand it, once the SACM is OK with the documents, the Embassy just worries about the proper stamps and that the medical and police reports are current and authentic, yes?

Then, as it says in the title of this thread, I was hired as part of a block visa by a recruiter. Since, as I understand it, block visas are basically "pre-approved," so could they expected to go any faster, like say, before the Hajj holiday?

hi,

Im am in the same situation.. waiting for my Visa for Saudi...
hope things work out for you..
I heard the embassy will be closed from the 21 to 25, so you might get your visa by 29th insha Allah.

Hi there,

Actually, the very same day I posted this question, my agent called me, informed me that the embassy approved of my documents and now I have my brand new Saudi Arabian work visa in my passport. I would recommend you to have a trusted bilingual friend check it because the proper visa has hardly any English on it.

Hello,

so it only took a few days for the them to stamp the visa?
I was just told by my Agent that my degree is still being verified by Saudi Mission, I guess I wont get any response until Sept 28th.
I am going thru CIBT Visa company, do you mind telling me which one you picked?

thanks!