Grocery delivery available in Danang?

BigC website for Vietnam shows delivery available in Danang but there's no way to order online.  Has anyone had there groceries delivered by BigC or other stores in Danang?

Also are there places that do wash/fold, and if so, what typical prices by weight/kilo?

I plan to try today.I know the supermarket in Vincom delivers.they said they deliver in 2-3 hours.I'll find out today

First you can come to see a big grocery and take their phone number without centre mall. Then whenever you want to buy something,just need to call them. Some cannot speak english, so try to find out  ones with boss who can speak english

Were you ever able to arrange grocery delivery through Vincom market?

Hi

I am looking for earning some extra and would considering doing some types of  flexible little work to keep me running around in the city..and just by chance , rollling in suppermarket or hang around local market is one of my stressfree interest.

I would love to help with going to market get you fresh stuff every couple of time per week depend on your requirements and get some healthy payment.

Any recommendation will be highly appreciated as well
Thank you and regards,

Valentine