VPN services

Which is the best VPN TO buy in Vietnam
Many American websites won't run here unless I have a VPN

I use HMA.  It works perfectly.  I can access my Netflix account for all sorts of Netflix and Chill time.  HA, jk.  But rally, it's a great VPN.  Pandora and Hulu Plus all work as well.  Highly recommend it.

I use ipvanish for my VPN works well too many different places you can choose for your country too

Ipvanish also let you watch sports, how about the soccer live ?

I use PrivateInternetAccess because it is easy to install on Mac, PC and Iphone, at $40/year more expensive than some. I VPN to the US, so of course it is slower than local internet because of the distance and more chances to encounter network congestion. PIA let's you VPN to many countries, maybe Singapore would be faster if they are not blocking your stuff.
Another option is the Hola! browser plugin. I only use it in Chrome, but I see it is running on lots of platforms now. Free and simple to install, just a click to engage. hola dot org

Please describe, "What is VPN?"

Thank you,

CaliFemme

:cool: well...

CaliFemme wrote:

Please describe, "What is VPN?"

Thank you,

CaliFemme

VPN stands for virtual private network. It changes the IP address from your current country to another country. It's helpful when websites are blocked. When the IP address is changed to a country with a more free internet accessibility you can access those blocked websites. Example: Vietnam blocks Netflix. Turn on VPN and change IP address to an American address. Now you can access Netflix.

Thank you very much for your helpful reply. I now understand both what VPN is & why it would be beneficial to have it. I appreciate the education!

Kind regards,