Accounting/Finance Jobs in Rio de Janeiro

Hello All,
My name is Daren, I am an American and I am currently living in Rio de Janeiro. I have a permanent visa and authorization to work in anywhere in Brazil.
I have over 18 years' experience in the accounting /finance field and I have spent the last 12 years as a controller.
I speak English and at the moment I'm Beginner level in Portuguese. I am currently taking classes 3 times a week to improve in this area.
My last job was as a controller for a $100MM company with full financial responsibility. I would be interested in a similar role in Rio de Janeiro.  I am very flexible, hardworking, passionate and a very fast learner.

If you would like to have additional information and/or a copy of my CV please do not hesitate to drop me a line. References available.

Best Regards,
Daren Span

Hello Daren,

Our public forums are not intended for advertising of any kind. I invite you to place your (free) ad in our JOBS section, which you can access by clicking on the JOBS tab in the green banner at the top of this page. It will get better exposure there since it will remain current, unlike here in the forum where it's just going to keep moving toward the back pages as new topics are posted.

Once submitted your ad will be reviewed by our Moderator Team for content before it goes on public view. It is our aim that this would take place within 48 hours, however if you place the ad on a Friday afternoon or on the weekend it may take a bit longer.

Thankyou for your cooperation and understanding.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

Hello there friend Daren. I am a Filipino and I like to work there at Brazil. Can you help me? I graduated in  Computer Hardware Servicing NC II (CHS NCII) and Consumer Electronics Servicing NC II (CES NC II). I am currently working as a freelancer Computer Technician, with two years experience. Through my background in CES I also know how to fix gadgets and appliances and also electrical wirings from buildings,schools, houses and etc.. I usually fix computers in schools, banks and personal computers. I want also to work there in Rio de Janeiro as a maintenace worker. Thank you dear friend for your help.

Thanks for the feedback.