Cheaps place to shop??

Hi guys,, im looking for good cheap place to shop ??

What kind of item that you wanna buy?

For clothes you can come to Saigon Square, D1

speaking of this topic, yeah where does the locals usually do their shopping (clothes, shoes, etc.) or even popular places for tourist to buy cheaper clothes

any local have places to share =] ?

In my mind, Sai Gon Square is not cheap under clothes' quality. U should go to Universities village. There is a night market here. It starts from 6 PM to 10 or 11 PM. U can find various dishes which feature Saigon cuisine, clothes are from China almost but they are ok for wearing. They catch fashion with student price. only 35 thousand Vietnam dong for one T-shirt, It looks nice. In my eyes, clothes are better than Saigon Square visited by me.
From Ben Thanh bus stop station u can catch bus 19 to reach this venue. After more than an hour u will be taken here for shopping and enjoy what u are looking for.

Binh Tay Market is a good choice  :)

do you have the address of the universities village?
Thanks

You catch the bus No. 104 and told with driver your destination, he will introduce you the correct station

Nguyễn Trãi is a major clothes shopping street, not a market but small stores. From the circle above 23/9 park (công viên 23 tháng 9) all the way down into District 5 where it is crossed by Trần Phú, the artist workshop (paintings) street, also fun to check out.
Use google maps, copy and paste the street names.
Please, tourists, venture out of Phạm Ngũ Lão and chợ Bến Thành

gobot wrote:

Nguyễn Trãi is a major clothes shopping street, not a market but small stores. From the circle above 23/9 park (công viên 23 tháng 9) all the way down into District 5 where it is crossed by Trần Phú, the artist workshop (paintings) street, also fun to check out.
Use google maps, copy and paste the street names.
Please, tourists, venture out of Phạm Ngũ Lão and chợ Bến Thành

Thank you for the information :) i will check this out this place :)

cattreevietnam wrote:

What kind of item that you wanna buy?

For clothes you can come to Saigon Square, D1

thank you i will check out as well this place :)

NaturalCoconutOil wrote:

In my mind, Sai Gon Square is not cheap under clothes' quality. U should go to Universities village. There is a night market here. It starts from 6 PM to 10 or 11 PM. U can find various dishes which feature Saigon cuisine, clothes are from China almost but they are ok for wearing. They catch fashion with student price. only 35 thousand Vietnam dong for one T-shirt, It looks nice. In my eyes, clothes are better than Saigon Square visited by me.
From Ben Thanh bus stop station u can catch bus 19 to reach this venue. After more than an hour u will be taken here for shopping and enjoy what u are looking for.

i will check it out , thank you

Sai Gon Square, Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Str., Dist. 1 is so expensive.

Taka plaza is cheaper than. My colleague like this place so much, they buy all things for her family in Russia, Ukraine

Vule85 wrote:

Sai Gon Square, Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Str., Dist. 1 is so expensive.

Taka plaza is cheaper than. My colleague like this place so much, they buy all things for her family in Russia, Ukraine

Hi, Taka plaza  is located as well in district 1 right ? but i heard that they have shop in Pha Ngoc Tac street.

Taka Plaza is also located in Nam Ki Khoi Nghia, in the corner Nam Ky Khoi Nghia and Ly Tu Trong. That called Taka 1.

Taka 2 is on Pham Ngoc Thach Str., Near Dimond Plaza

Wait for WALMART to come to VIETNAM.... everything is cheaper there and you can PRICE MATCH.. !!!

bigspringroll wrote:

Wait for WALMART to come to VIETNAM.... everything is cheaper there and you can PRICE MATCH.. !!!

lol.. is it a kidding? I don't think women can wait for walmart.