Termination from Company

Dear Friends,

Can someone help me to understand the termination clause in KSA. I am working in accounts department and now company is going  outsource my work to outside KSA so i am losing the job from here. Company has given 2 months notice period. So please let me know what all benefits i can get from company in this cases. I have been working with this company last 4.5 years.

vishnukumar wrote:

Dear Friends,

Can someone help me to understand the termination clause in KSA. I am working in accounts department and now company is going  outsource my work to outside KSA so i am losing the job from here. Company has given 2 months notice period. So please let me know what all benefits i can get from company in this cases. I have been working with this company last 4.5 years.

Hi,

According to article 84 of Saudi Labor Law, and based on the time you have been working there for (4-5) years, you are entitled to half of your monthly salary as benefit, plus any unpaid vacations days, you are not entitled to the notice period since they served you with 2 months notice.

Good Luck.

Thanks for your quick response