Philippines the Land of Beauty and Love.By Fakhar Imam Pakistan

I have lot of love for this land and i want to make it my Home Land. there people are so simple and co operative, I have chat some people of Philippines and got great experience about their life style. i am so excited to relocate to Philippines for long time.
i want to see its beauty from closest view. i want permanent visa of Philippines. i will marry here and also will done work here. i will enjoyed its beauty and love forever.

hello fakharsh100,

Welcome on board  :)

Please make sure to go through the Living in the Philippines guide so that you may gather a maximum infos and the topics under the different forum categories on the right of this page.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hi Sir Fakhar,

Thanks for choosing Philippines as a place where you want to settle down. Regarding your visa concern, maybe you'd be interested in acquiring your resident visa through a consulting firm that offers visa services.

Regards,
Maro

fakharsh100 wrote:

I have lot of love for this land and i want to make it my Home Land. there people are so simple and co operative, I have chat some people of Philippines and got great experience about their life style. i am so excited to relocate to Philippines for long time.
i want to see its beauty from closest view. i want permanent visa of Philippines. i will marry here and also will done work here. i will enjoyed its beauty and love forever.

Once you do marry, you can easily get the Permanent Resident Visa (13A)
http://www.immigration.gov.ph/faqs/visa … ident-visa

Not sure how easy it is without getting married...

But you can generally stay in the Philippines for 2 or 3 years at a time (renewing the Visa as required).