What do you like the most in the USA?

Hi,

Living abroad, expats discover and enjoy a new environment.

What do you like the most in the USA?

What seduced you when settling and living here?

Share with us your favorite part of living in the USA and the reason why you enjoy your expat life here.

Thank you in advance,

Christine

Freedom of speech, religion, and assembly

Freedom can be achieved in this country

welcome christine im girle frome morocco i went change my lif and i lik usa my dream for go in her for working for helope my family and my conditions thanks

More organized and systematic training in car sales. Car selling is more rewarding here and less stressful.

salma543.5 wrote:

welcome christine im girle frome morocco i went change my lif and i lik usa my dream for go in her for working for helope my family and my conditions thanks

Hello Salma543.5
You say that you dream of living in the USA, but your profile says that you are already in California? Can you be more clear please as your post and profile contradict each other - or have I misunderstood?
Thank you
Chuckle Butty

Sorry Christine

I'm   :offtopic:

Chuckle Butty

Rock'n'Roll!

I like living in the US. I like how cheap it is to own a nice house, a nice car. Taxes are not that high And it is quite international, it is easy to have access to products from my home country.
I have really few complains, one little complain it is difficult to befriend American women of my own age, easier to make friend with some women older than me.

Job opportunities are greater, choice is more and it's an easy base to travel the rest of the world.

The life is sweet in USA

skin411 wrote:

The life is sweet in USA

Many diabetics.

I like the easy access and quick response when I need installation of anything or to get something repaired.

Smiles, people happy and helpful, respect, positive attitude no matter what

I love the weather quality of life cheap gas my children are happy and have bright futures  customer service and wow the shopping and you cant beat a good steak dinner

Like: Most things there are much cheaper, like televisions, cars, eletronics, clothes and their streets are better built and more clean. I like some fast-food chains that originated in the USA though they all exist here too, and their pizza is really good I got to admit. And cheerleaders too.

Dislike: American attitudes towards a lot things I won't go into detail, wars.

one place to work and move freely,everything will be so freely here,just you work hard,just like SHUNDA meaning,hehehehe,so it is good for me

shundamachine wrote:

one place to work and move freely,everything will be so freely here,just you work hard,just like SHUNDA meaning,hehehehe,so it is good for me

Excellent example of freedom of speech.