What do you like the most in Switzerland?

Hi,

Living abroad, expats discover and enjoy a new environment.

What do you like the most in Switzerland?

What seduced you when settling and living here?

Share with us your favorite part of living in Switzerland and the reason why you enjoy your expat life here.

Thank you in advance,

Christine

The flag is a big plus : )

What I like most about Switzerland is the general safety you can enjoy, especially as a woman. Things like being able to walk 15 minutes back from the train station at 11h30 in the night without being afraid, and not having to be paranoid about your backpack when travelling (though being careful hurts no one!)

I also love how the public transportation system works almost perfectly, with trains and buses, undergrounds and trams, and even boats, all connected. It is not cheap, though.

The landscape is amazing, not only because of the natural beauty, but also because it is so well taken care of: there is been a great concern in keeping traditional forms of architecture alive, there is not that much littering, and the little there is is cleaned away.

Great transport system is a plus to hear. Especially, since driving will not be an option for me until I learn the place. Thanks for sharing.