What do you like the most in Papua New Guinea?

Hi,

Living abroad, expats discover and enjoy a new environment.

What do you like the most in Papua New Guinea?

What seduced you when settling and living here?

Share with us your favorite part of living in Papua New Guinea and the reason why you enjoy your expat life here.

Thank you in advance,

Christine

That is easy one wot makes Png Png it's the people

We're did the lovely lady that Like to chat with me

I would agree that the people are the main thing that makes PNG attractive.  We love the huge variety of colorful cultures that co-exist.  I really like the cultural shows and craft markets.  We have found the people to be friendly and brighten up immediately when greeted with a smile or hello.  I think many expats are warned against interacting with locals and some just are not interested in them.  They stay isolated within their job or nationality circles and never really engage the local people or culture.  Because of this they miss out on a much richer experience in this country.

Living close to POM is not quite my idea of living on a tropical Island, but not too far from the city the scenery is cleaner and lovely.  POM has enough shopping to provide almost everything Expats want - although it can be expensive. The theater shows new movies and there is a nice variety of dining establishments.