What do you like the most in New Zealand?

Hi,

Living abroad, expats discover and enjoy a new environment.

What do you like the most in New Zealand?

What seduced you when settling and living here?

Share with us your favorite part of living in New Zealand and the reason why you enjoy your expat life here.

Thank you in advance,

Christine

I like New Zealand because of the slower pace of life at least where we live! Also we feel safe when we walk about and not intimidated by gangs of ferrel youths,they do exist but tend to be part of bigger communities. you feel the Benefit of space around you rather than feeling couped up in some of the more crowded parts of Europe. NZ can be hard to adjust to its not for everyone but if you make the effort to be part of the community in general the Kiwis respond positively.

I lived in New Zealand for 6 years.
What's there not to like?
The culture is excellent.
People are warm and friendly.
You can't beat the tribal culture.
The Islands are Paradise!
If you go there, you will have found Eden.
New Zealand is God's Country hands down.
When I arrived and took my first breath of air there in Wellington I went to the first patch of green grass and kissed the ground I was about to walk on.
I was the 1st foreigner to bless a new Maori and have the deepest respect for Maori tribes as they have given respect better than the PM there.
One country I would fight for in a heart beat.
I do plan on going back home in the very near future. I have found my true home in New Zealand.

Pleasant climate in the North Island, fantastic scenery and, outside of Auckland, relatively empty population wise.

Feel respect, safe, support. It is better than what I used to call home. New Zealand received my daughter and I with open arms and I am really greatfull for it.