What do you like the most in Kyrgyzstan?

Hi,

Living abroad, expats discover and enjoy a new environment.

What do you like the most in Kyrgyzstan?

What seduced you when settling and living here?

Share with us your favorite part of living in Kyrgyzstan and the reason why you enjoy your expat life here.

Thank you in advance,

Christine

Kyrgyzstan is still a wild part of central of asia. People are really friendly and helpful even if you are coming from abroad. They are interested of any kind of culture... and they ask you a lot of question regarding the lifestyle of your country, what people are thinking abiut their culture and so....
My wife is Kyrgyz is why i moved there. You can find everything here, good school local or international, a real good life i mean for us expatriate because the cost of of life is cheap for us but too expensive for locals due to a big difference between social levels. The average salary for a local is around 250 to 400 dollars per month. Of course you have rich people......
I love this country because people are real and sincere. If you integrate their rules, their mentality you are more than welcome!!! So be ready to eat and drink a lot... not only juice
They are moderate regarding the religion, muslim. You can spend good time, drinking alcohol.... without any pfoblem.
The police regulation is strict, 0 tolerance for alcohol... so don't drive, take a taxi and stay safe...
the taxi service is very good and cheap. A lot of taxi in the center plus special phone numbers or app for mobile.
But for me, the most beautiful side is the wild nature. High pick mountains, beautiful lakes, good food..... The weather is perfect, four real seasons!!! And a lot of outside activities...