What do you like the most in Chile?

Hi,

Living abroad, expats discover and enjoy a new environment.

What do you like the most in Chile?

What seduced you when settling and living here?

Share with us your favorite part of living in Chile and the reason why you enjoy your expat life here.

Thank you in advance,

Christine

I live in south central Chile in the Los Lagos region and i love all the clean fresh air straight from the antarctic, the spectacular views of the Andes and the lakes, and the gentle, humble people of the campo.
Visit my blog ourchileanadventure.blogspot.com
And chile expat family on youtube

We live near Pucon in the lakes region and love the incredible lakes, rivers and views. A slower pace of life and nice people. So much to do right out our door.

Hello, I live in the USA and will be in Chile permanently soon. I am glad I can get on this site, thought I needed to re-instate a new password to be back in.
My parents are from southern Europe and lived in a large community of southern Europeans in the USA. Now in the USA cities are different. I like the Latin people, I connect especially with those in the lower part of South America. Chile is also modern, but not inexpensive. I have met Americans from other parts of the USA that have adapted well. Many folks are friendly if you are friendly and I am outgoing and I have fun there.  I like the central part of Chile, warm Santiago for a while then the coast later.  Will be there this Feb.