Man with a van to ship household items to Dubai from Khobar!

Hello all,

I am moving to Dubai soon and I would like to have some of my household items to be shipped to Dubai from Khobar. There are no furnitures, it's just lots boxes full of stuff, computer parts, books, kitchen items, small bookshelves etc.

I prefer to go with an individual as I believe it will be cheaper compared to going with a relocation company - but I am open for any suggestions.

Do you have anybody you can recommend?

Hi,

There are a lot of movers (goods movers) / private trucks for hire on street 1, second street to prince Turki(corniche rd). I suggest you take someone who speaks urdu to break a deal. Coordinates given below. Hope this is helpful.

Prince Musaid St
Al Khobar
26.281840, 50.216663

B. wishes

Yap,
This is the best way..

but before you do that, make sure that you got all you residents documents in Dubai, because you need to attach a copy for your ID "resident ID" , other ways.. customs will charge.

This shipping take 24-48h, and small truck charge 800-1200 + customs fees, don't know the price right now with the new condition of fuel price.

live.ali wrote:

Hi,

There are a lot of movers (goods movers) / private trucks for hire on street 1, second street to prince Turki(corniche rd). I suggest you take someone who speaks urdu to break a deal. Coordinates given below. Hope this is helpful.

Prince Musaid St
Al Khobar
26.281840, 50.216663

B. wishes

It would be more practical if you'll put ur items on garage sale nd buy new stuffs in dubai.

Je suis Mr Patrick Mampuya du Congo RD
Je souhaite venir vivre et travailler a dubai
Alors,aidez-moi pour en savoir plus
Merci!