Christmas (year-end) - who will be in Riyadh?

Hey, checking on who will be here over Christmas, let us know as it can be a lonely time if nothing is planned!  Come on guys, tis the season of goodwill coming up????

My friend is getting married on 10th Jan 2011 and reaching Pak on 20th Dec from Doha to Pak and wants me to be there on 21st Dec for the shopping and preparation of his big fat Pakistani Wedding.

I wanted to be here for some new year celebration bu i guess it wont be possible :(

Bah, Humbug.
Christmas is for kids.
But then again I haven't grown up yet.:D:D:D

We'll be here. Whoooo hoooo.

nonz wrote:

My friend is getting married on 10th Jan 2011 and reaching Pak on 20th Dec from Doha to Pak and wants me to be there on 21st Dec for the shopping and preparation of his big fat Pakistani Wedding.

I wanted to be here for some new year celebration bu i guess it wont be possible :(

I'm going with nonzie :)

Actually, I'll probably be here :/

Allie:I'm going with nonzie smile

i would love that

Going to be here and the family is going to be out over christmas and New Year. Whoo hoo.

nonz wrote:

i would love that

Well yeah but you already scared me half to death with your story about Karachi :lol:  So I don't think I'll be going ;)

Alliecat wrote:
nonz wrote:

i would love that

Well yeah but you already scared me half to death with your story about Karachi :lol:  So I don't think I'll be going ;)

:sosad::sosad::sosad:

gowiththeflowUK wrote:

Hey, checking on who will be here over Christmas, let us know as it can be a lonely time if nothing is planned!  Come on guys, tis the season of goodwill coming up????

I will be arround, please let me know if anything planned...............

nonz wrote:

Hey Nonzy, your option sounds like so much fun - just don't go chopping anyone up you hear!  :lol:  We will miss you here, but will pull a cracker or two for you :)

Hi

i would like to share you

if you donot mind

jillndave wrote:

Bah, Humbug.
Christmas is for kids.
But then again I haven't grown up yet.:D:D:D

We'll be here. Whoooo hoooo.

Hey, its great to see you writing WE'll be here :top: and there will be no Bah, Humbug allowed this year - only smiling happy faces please :D:D:D  with lots of Christmas :cheers: and fun and games :joking::lol:

MaserMan wrote:

Going to be here and the family is going to be out over christmas and New Year. Whoo hoo.

Whay hey Maserman with his family - fantastic :):)  will promise to be on the best of behaviour :unsure  honest!!!  :D:D  Good times ahead, happy days are already here :)

Alliecat wrote:
nonz wrote:

I'm going with nonzie :)

Actually, I'll probably be here :/

Yay :) the cat on the tiles eh!  Brill that you'll be here AC :D shame there will be no carol singing around the houses eh, but am sure we will be able to sing in our own way :)

abdu245 wrote:

Hi

if you donot mind

Hey Abdu I see you are from Saudi so maybe you will be able to 'share' with us some of your culture during the year end.  For Westerners you will know back home for us is a time of celebration but for us in Saudi it is not.  However, it is always a good thing to see one year out and a new year in and we would be intrigued to have a "Saudi" experience; so, maybe you can share with us any Saudi events going on that Westerners would be welcomed to attend?  Also, my call for who will be in town works both ways, by seeing who will be here it is also a call to everyone to think of things we can all do.

gowiththeflowUK wrote:
abdu245 wrote:

Hi

if you donot mind

Hey Abdu I see you are from Saudi so maybe you will be able to 'share' with us some of your culture during the year end.  For Westerners you will know back home for us is a time of celebration but for us in Saudi it is not.  However, it is always a good thing to see one year out and a new year in and we would be intrigued to have a "Saudi" experience; so, maybe you can share with us any Saudi events going on that Westerners would be welcomed to attend?  Also, my call for who will be in town works both ways, by seeing who will be here it is also a call to everyone to think of things we can all do.

PARTY!

GWTFU:Hey Nonzy, your option sounds like so much fun - just don't go chopping anyone up you hear!  lol  We will miss you here, but will pull a cracker or two for you

Oh yeah plz do that but u guys r too lazy in sharing the details :( .Yeah my option sound exciting but few other sad aspects :(

MaserMan wrote:

PARTY!

Haven't you worn enough makeup for one year? People will start to talk... :D

Go - I'm in India for Xmas but think of us when you're all partying hard :)

Nonz - can you grab some shalwar khameez for me while you're over in Pakistan? They have the best!

Will be here on Xmas and new years. There isn't much that gives you the festive feeling in riyadh. So its up to us to make it happen..
Let us know if something comes up!

Nina_01 wrote:

Will be here on Xmas and new years. There isn't much that gives you the festive feeling in riyadh. So its up to us to make it happen..
Let us know if something comes up!

correct. easiest way would be to have a get together , cut the christmas cake, have some fun games if families and children r joining, then have some  dinner ( cookies also should be fine), have some chat and then disberse, this looks to be a perfect plan that suits every body

i will be here during Christmas ...... anything planned please let me know.

Regards
Salman

zara777 wrote:
MaserMan wrote:

PARTY!

Haven't you worn enough makeup for one year? People will start to talk... :D

Go - I'm in India for Xmas but think of us when you're all partying hard :)

Nonz - can you grab some shalwar khameez for me while you're over in Pakistan? They have the best!

Yeah sure and this time i have realized i need more shalwar kameez since every other weekend we have gatherings of Indo-Pak Families  and they discourage  my western outfits :(

Ill be around so if anything is happening please give me a shout..

shana2021 wrote:

Hey shana2021, your a long way from your preferred destination of Belgium - how on earth did you end up in Riyadh then?  How long you been here?  Welcome in any event, good to see you here:)

....another brick in the wall!

gowiththeflowUK wrote:
shana2021 wrote:

Hey shana2021, your a long way from your preferred destination of Belgium - how on earth did you end up in Riyadh then?  How long you been here?  Welcome in any event, good to see you here:)

Destiny,baby its destiny :)..Thats the way we all ended up here :rolleyes:

btw Shana welcome in Sand Valley :)

nonz wrote:
gowiththeflowUK wrote:
shana2021 wrote:

Destiny,baby its destiny :)..Thats the way we all ended up here :rolleyes:

btw Shana welcome in Sand Valley :)

yes, its all the destiny that brought us here. some of us would have never ever ever thought that we will land in this part of our world in our life time, but we are. :):) even I was not until 2 months back. the opportunity came running for me and I am here now :)

welcome shana, go with the flow.....

i might be here as well... and the way i m bloating, i can be the SANTA CLAUS

At least I can get to sit on Santa's knee!

Sparrow wrote:

Dont worry i can be your Santi Clause :D

nonz wrote:
Sparrow wrote:

Aw Sparrow don't make me jealous by sitting on Santa's knee :lol:

MaserMan wrote:
nonz wrote:
Sparrow wrote:

You won't have time to be jealous of anything--I'm sure your wife will be keeping you busy :P

nonz wrote:
Sparrow wrote:

then we can all sit on "his" knee

Alliecat wrote:
MaserMan wrote:
nonz wrote:

You won't have time to be jealous of anything--I'm sure your wife will be keeping you busy :P

I am a generous person and am happy to spread as much Christmas cheer as I can :D

Since its a time for giving then there's gotta be takers, too, huh?

musicman wrote:

Since its a time for giving then there's gotta be takers, too, huh?

if there r givers, takers comes automatically :)

May I take a number, please?

Sparrow wrote:

anytime... u dont need an occasion to sit on THIS santa ;)

shahab.ali wrote:
Sparrow wrote:

anytime... u dont need an occasion to sit on THIS santa ;)

ahahhahahahah. very open Santa. always available. :):):)