Agarwood in Cambodia

Hello group,
My bf and i will do research about Agarwood trees in Cambodia. We will be in Cambodia for 8 days, fly to and from PP. Is there anyone could give any information about it? Which forest could we visit ? Or any local has some info about it?
what kind transportation would you suggest to us?
Thank you in advance!

Cheers Debby and Tono

hi if you are coming to siem reap it really nice place to visit with nice angkor wat temple tours , you can have a nice trip in the forest at kulen mountain water fall there and there are a old city between 8 to 9 century older than angkor wat . also one more you also can visit the nice temple forest it call koh ker temple it including bang mearlea temple there are not many people they make that trip because it far from town , for transport we are can amke a trip with motor bilk it local motor bilk , you will enjoy cambodia adventure trip , in phnom penh there not really much thing to visit one day should be ok , also for sihanouk vill it will be rain so much because it sea there and now are raining season so it will be not so nice to stay long time there

if you need anything to asking me also can sent to message . we can also make a trip private tours for you

Thank you very much!
will let you know for the trips soon.

ok thanks have a nice day