Opinions on Kuwait

Hi,

I have a school project about global perceptions of kuwait, so this is addresses to people who have either recently moved to kuwait or who clearly remember what they felt about kuwait before they moved there. if anyone could help that would be awesome. what did you think of kuwait before you moved there? what were you worried about? please state your country of origin (mandatory) and age group (optional).

Thank you so much.

in a nutshell:

thoughts: gold mine (or oil well).

worries: racism.

COE: Egypt

following legacy's format

Thoughts :  High Income
Worries :  High Cost of Living ( accommodation)
COO :  India

thank you so much!

what on earth did i think COE stood for? wait wait, it made sense yesterday :P

i think you will find the gist to be the same, everyone comes here for the money, heck lets be honest, EVERYONE STAYS FOR THE MONEY, whether resident or citizen.

fears will range from loneliness to lack of activity to obesity etc.

now what did i think COE stood for; Country of Ethnicity? :S

Hi Legacy

I am a new member on this forum .. and I enjoy reading your post and responses !!  (thumbs up)

much appreciated Ajnabi :D

I miss Thumbs Up - the soft drink :P had it all the time when i was in Mumbai in 2012 & Hyderabad in 2014

Kuwait is good place to live only Kuwaitis are not so friendly rest all expat are good to live , it's oil rich country if some plan business it's easy n no hasselfree, but competition is fierce too , staying us expensive but easy to find a good accommodation petrol n cooking gas almost like freei really love kuwait

Dhiraj Sharma Coe : Indian
Business man by prodession

legacy wrote:

much appreciated Ajnabi :D

I miss Thumbs Up - the soft drink :P had it all the time when i was in Mumbai in 2012 & Hyderabad in 2014

thumbs up drink in india .. ha ha ha .. yes .. it is a competing drink with cola and pepsi .. did you like india ?

@Recruiter_Kuwait,
How thumbs up can Compete with cola?  :/  It is a coca-cola product LOL

Joke apart, My Opinion about Kuwait is:
Kuwait is Good but is Boring, Kuwait is hot but nothing is hot about Kuwait, Kuwait is Small country with a big heart people. Small Roads with Big Cars  ;)

Thx