Working In Bahrain with a saudi Iqama

Hi All,
Can someone advise me in regard of the below question:
Is there any possibility to work in Bahrain with a saudi Residency (Iqama). If yes, is there any additional procedure to get from Bahraini authorities. Please advise
Thanks a lot!

KM

Dear Kinzoo85,

May be if your working for a company and your company has a branch here, then the scenario may be possible (you will be on business visit visa though) other than that i am not sure if you could work here with you saudi residency. I am sure if anyone has more info they would reply back.

T&R

You will have to cancel your Iqama and get a new work visa for the job in Bahrain. You can't be employed in both countries. Better to give us a lot more information so that we can advise you properly. Your question is very vague.

Mr. Jos i have a question for you please help me. I got a job in bahrain and i am already working at KSA i.e i am iqama holder. My question is should i go on exit to my native country or the visa can be issue here? Please reply me as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

1) This is a thread that is very old i.e. 2015
2) Jo is Ms. Jo not Mr.  And is not active anymore on these forums
3) Your Bahrain sponsor can issue a Bahrain visa for you without you needing to go back

Follow the forum rules and please show courtesy to everyone.

Sorry for my ignorance i didn't know whether the person is He or She i just saw the pic and assumed that. Thanks for the correction and info.
God bless.

Sorry for my ignorance i didn't know whether the person is He or She i just saw the pic and assumed that. Thanks for the correction and info.
God bless.