Looking for someone fluent in English for an editorial position

Hi everyone!
I'm an American living here in Amman. I'm looking for someone fluent in English for an editorial position at my company. If you're interested, please contact me!
Sarah

Hi Sarah and welcome to Expat.com !

Could you please post in the jobs section ?

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-east/jordan/amman/

Many thanks,

Julien

Hi sara I am interested

Hi Sarah,

How are you? I actually just read your post and thought I will be a perfect bet.

I'm not just fluent in english; it's my first language and I worked as a proof-reader/writer for about 8 yrs.
BTW am in Amman.

Kindly inbox me.

Thanking you,

Tunde.

Hi Sarah,

How are you? I actually just read your post and thought I will be a perfect bet.

Hi Linanowa,

i think you are Copying Tunde's word :P

and Tunde,try to contact Sarah,then :) Good Luck

Thank you, Julien, and I did. Cheers!

Hey,am Natasha from Kenya I can speak and write fluent english.Currently am jobless and am in need of work.
Am polite and good listener will be glad if you offer me a chance in your company.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.Thanks in advance.

Kate29 wrote:

Hi Linanowa,

i think you are Copying Tunde's word :P

and Tunde,try to contact Sarah,then :) Good Luck

most of them started with, Hi Sara, How are you  :)

hello sarah

im speaking english very well

really im very intrested

looking forward to your reply

Hi Sarah,

I am contacting you regarding your ad for an editorial position. I am a Native English speaker with experience in content writing and customer service. You can contact me at *** for more information .

Thanks
Dania

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

To all the repliers: she has posted her offer in the place where it should be, it is the jobs section above the page.
Have no idea if the position still available but you have to check out her post there.

I am interested

bimpegold wrote:

Hi Sarah,

I'm not just fluent in english; it's my first language and I worked as a proof-reader/writer for about 8 yrs.
BTW am in Amman.

Kindly inbox me.

Thanking you,

Tunde.

Sorry, but you are not "fluent English".

As for being a "proof reader", you really should try proofreading what you have just wrote.

The way in which you addressed Sarah in your reply is not correct and English always begins with a capital "E"

I am sure that if Sarah read your reply, then she would know that you read her post without you having to clearly state that "I actually read your post and thought....".  Adding "actually" to the sentence just makes it sound desperate.

Also having thoughts can be dangerous lol :dumbom:

Sorry I couldn't control my urges  :gloria

Oh and before anyone points out that I am replying to a old post....I am already aware. Thanks.

Just decided that this forum needs some signs of life.

Hahaha..... Did you just profile me based on capital 'E' and 'actually'?.... Very funny... Just for the record; I could as well point out two or three errors in your response...but I won't, Encyclopedia.
😝

bimpegold wrote:

Hahaha..... Did you just profile me based on capital 'E' and 'actually'?.... Very funny... Just for the record; I could as well point out two or three errors in your response...but I won't, Encyclopedia.
😝

I think the word you mean is "assessing" not "profiling"  so laugh as you wish. Feel free to point out any of my wonderful errors just for your record.

After all I never claimed to be perfect, I guess that's just the way you imagine me to be. Not my fault lol  :dumbom:

Oh...  and it's "I could also point out two or three errors"  NOT " I could as well point out two or three errors".

Just saying!

Hahaha...this lady sure knows how to play....what are you? A professor of English?....I'm sure I could learn one or two things from you. Lol...

And hey, stop hitting my head with your sledge hammer...it hurts.😁

Glad to see that you have a sense of humour, I was just having fun no offence intended so I will stop bashing your head, it might ruin your hair. lol :D

Lol.... None taken, lady. Your profile says you're from England. Which part of England are you from?
I spent 3 months attending a training in Northern Ireland early this year... Such a fine country! I'd visit soon, again.

ladyluck13 wrote:

Oh and before anyone points out that I am replying to a old post....I am already aware. Thanks.

Summertime and thus low season  :D

Primadonna wrote:
ladyluck13 wrote:

Summertime and thus low season  :D

Oh  :offtopic:

Where do we send a resume? Very interested.

By the way I am publishing my third book and I have a Phd from the Middle East even though I was born and read in America. F.S

ChristinaSantana wrote:

Where do we send a resume? Very interested.

Please look in the JOBS section, as already mentioned. Thanks

Romaniac

Closed