Schools - My experience with one of them!

When I first moved to Abuja one of my first priorities was to find a good school for my children.

I went to the big name schools and was not impressed.  However,  I chose one and was not horribly disappointed the Principal was American. 

At a sports event there was no water for the team my husband had to buy water from the school for the entire basketball team.  These children were HOT. 

Another event I watched a girl pass out on the track and I was so disgusted at the lack of concern from the school principal and staff. 

They put a nebulizer on the girl without meds in it.

We were paying millions. At that point I realized there had to be a better choice. 

There are small schools around the city that are up and coming that care about thf children. 

Take time to look around.

I am very interested, how did you select the school for your children? Is it a Primary or Secondary School, Day or Boarding school? Sometime most expensive school is not the Best. I am Russian and the Principal of Cherryfield College in Abuja that is 100% Boarding School and we have Cherryfield School that is Day care, Nursery and Primary school. Cases that you wrote about can't happen in our schools because we have Sick Bay who takes care about any medical problems with children. Medical doctor and a Nurse usually have a Medical Post during any Sport activities in the school.
Olga Igbo

Its hurt. Change your child school as soon as possible.