Looking forward to meeting people in Bahrain. Just landed!!

Hello everybody!!
I've just landed in Bahrain -3 days today. I live in Hamala area and I would live to meet people and help me to feel not so far away from Spain.
I am a lively and chatty person who likes travelling, live music, sightseeing, sports, everything that sounds fun really.
I hope you can all help me to find my place in this country which is so different to mine.
I am working as a nanny in a really nice family in Hamala area. So please, if someone is interested in meeting me sometime I would really appreciate it.

Welcome to bahrian😊
Hope enjoy your life in bahrian

Hey thr i am yaseen am indian here in bahrain since 20yrs.well i work here for music company and i love meeting new people.wud love to hear from u

Cheers

Nukukita wrote:

Hello everybody!!
I've just landed in Bahrain -3 days today. I live in Hamala area and I would live to meet people and help me to feel not so far away from Spain.
I am a lively and chatty person who likes travelling, live music, sightseeing, sports, everything that sounds fun really.
I hope you can all help me to find my place in this country which is so different to mine.
I am working as a nanny in a really nice family in Hamala area. So please, if someone is interested in meeting me sometime I would really appreciate it.

Hola,

Welcome to Bahrain. Hamala is a nice area to live in. Give yourself time and soon you will be acclimated and accustomed to life here.

Hamala houses a few of my favorite eateries in Bahrain. Do try the the Grub Shack & Pizzabella.

Saludos Cordiales

hello how are u

Great to hear from you

Hi Nukukita! how r u? it would be my pleasure to meet u as new friend so we can exchange knowledge and culture. i would like to learn spanish culture, language and tourism. so are u interested to meet me as new friend?

Hello: this is my first day in Bahrain. I just seen your post. I am a nanny also, just finished nannying in spain. Is that where you are from? I am from UK.

Ash

hello and welcome to all the new comers to our small island, i reallu hope ( and confident ) that you will love Bahrain.

enjoy your stay and life here , and do ask anything you want or need to know about the place or anything in it, i knopw that all of our friend and members here will be glad to help you out. ( especially the coffee lovers  :D ).

wihshing you all, all the best

Izzy1989 wrote:

Hello: this is my first day in Bahrain. I just seen your post. I am a nanny also, just finished nannying in spain. Is that where you are from? I am from UK.

Ash

And welcome to you too.

Welcome to the Pearl Island everyone  :heart:

Enjoy your stay , and create sweet memories :)

Hi how are u ? Welcome to Bahrain. I sent for ur request

Hi izzy1989
Sorry for the delay I do not check the eeb very often. Yes! I am from Spain and now working here as a nanny. You are a nanny too. I have sent you a contact request. Maybe we can exchange phone numbers and meet.
Looking forward to heari g from you xx

Welcome to Bahrain. I wish for u good luck her. I like to chat if u want. Music is the best thing ever. I listen for many Spanish songs because of Enrique iglesias. Always he had Spanish songs in his albums. Good luck to u.