Jubail University College - JUC Accommondation

Hi Friends,

I would like to know about the housing provided by Royal Commission for their college teaching staff. It is in a compound or is it in JUC campus. 

How far is the JUC from city and other amenities such as malls, shopping, restaurants and city. Just wondering if it would be better to stay in provided accommodation or to get an allowance in lieu of accommodation.   

I am a married western and planning to relocate to Jubail with my family. I would appreciate, if someone could please provide me with some information.

Canuck_Eh wrote:

Hi Friends,

I would like to know about the housing provided by Royal Commission for their college teaching staff. It is in a compound or is it in JUC campus. 

How far is the JUC from city and other amenities such as malls, shopping, restaurants and city. Just wondering if it would be better to stay in provided accommodation or to get an allowance in lieu of accommodation.   

I am a married western and planning to relocate to Jubail with my family. I would appreciate, if someone could please provide me with some information.

PM'ed.

Hi Friends,
me fehmi from pakistan doing job as a physics lecturer in iqra degree college sadiqabad,rahim ya khan.i want to get job in jubail college or school.my husband is doing job there.so i want to shift there to live with my husband.
kindly guide me how i can apply online for my teching or lecturer's job.

tnx

Canuck_Eh wrote:

Hi Friends,

Hi,
The Royal Commission always provide the accommodation for it's employees. You "working in UCJ" will be treated as a RC employee.
The UCJ is located in the City, Jubail industrial city is very small, so wherever you stay you will be near.

Most probably you will be living in a compound or maybe a flat in the city, Don't ever think to take housing allowance instead.

Good luck.

fehminoor wrote:

Hi Friends,
me fehmi from pakistan doing job as a physics lecturer in iqra degree college sadiqabad,rahim ya khan.i want to get job in jubail college or school.my husband is doing job there.so i want to shift there to live with my husband.

tnx

check this websie
http://www.ucj.edu.sa/Pages/Main/MainIn … =1&mmId=13

JubailGuy wrote:
fehminoor wrote:

Hi Friends,

tnx

check this websie
http://www.ucj.edu.sa/Pages/Main/MainIn … =1&mmId=13

Guess what ! I made that website.