Single mother moving to dubai (never married)...help!.

Single mother moving to Dubai (never been married) Is this possible? I mean i know it us but i know its difficult. How do you go about it and what do you need? (NOC etc?)

hi
good day

its not hard to move to dubai , these days  its hard to find a good job in dubai which cover a decent apartment and living expense . many europian  countries  has visa on arrival ,   school and apartments are very expensive here . i ll further check how many months visa you can have on arrival .. C ya take care

You will get one month visa on arrival without any charges and you can extend it by paying some charges for it. Once you get a job, your employer will change your visa to work visa. It is possible to sponsor your kid and the PRO of your company will help you on this. But as  mentioned by biztalk2000, expenses of education and apartment are very high in this country.

Yes i know i have lived in Dubai before so i am aware of prices. But what documents do i need for my child as i was never married

chloeedee wrote:

Yes i know i have lived in Dubai before so i am aware of prices. But what documents do i need for my child as i was never married

The documents required for the process are the passport of your child which shows your name (it is mandatory) as the parent , Your salary certificate and the copy of tenancy contract. If you want to know more details,You can speak with your PRO and he will give you the guidelines.

I worked as a pro
I think your child will be an issue

abdullah bin anwar wrote:

I worked as a pro
I think your child will be an issue

Hi
Will you please give us an update on this? I heard there are some consideration for westerns, but not sure. Your expert opinion is expected. Thanks :)

Chloe, I think Its better you come on visit and once you are inside UAE you will get clear picture regarding your child.

but dont worry I think It will be just fine, be optimistic..

CHOLEE I WOULD SUGGEST AS UR BRINGING UR CHILD WITH YOU IS BETTER U GET HELP FROM  UR EMBASSY OR CONSULTAE IN DUBAI AND AS YOU VE BEEN IN DUBAI BEFORE BUT KNOW DAYS THE RULES HAVE BEEN CHANGED ALOT I WOULD SUGGEST YOU SHOULD VISIT DUBAI IMMIGRTION.WHICH IS ITS WWW.DUBAIGOV.AE OR ELSE JST MSG ME ILL HELP U OUT

Hi there. I'm a single father living in dubai, would love to help if I can at all. It can be done, !! Don't worry. ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + use the private message pls

Can I ask how this went for you as I am wanting to do the same? Any help would be greatly appreciated 😊

@HHDubai :

This topic is quite old and you may not receive any feedback.
As such, i would advise you to create a new thread in the Dubai forum and to ask your questions to the active members. :)

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

Hey, I am also a single mother (un married) looking to move to Dubai.

I have covered this multiple times in many threads.  As an unmarried single mother, you need:

1) If the Father's name is on the birth certificate, you need either an NOC from the Father or court documents proving that you have custody in your favor.  Everything needs to be attested by your Ministry of Foreign Affairs followed by the UAE Embassy in home country
2) If Father is unknown on birth certificate, then it is an easier process

Thanks much for your reply!