Need clarification

Dear mates,

i have working visa of oman. now i don't want to work in oman.i got visa of saudi and working here if i went to home via muscat(oman) as my connecting flight is it create any issue at muscat airport?

If you have not done any thing wrong then no need to affraid ! otherwise you can look for another air routes !

no i didnt do anything wrong :D but still for safe side i will skip that route :D

Hello Jaimin,

I strongly suggest that if you do not like your job, the best thing to do is to give the notice ( duration mentioned in your contract), apply for cancellation of your visa, be positive while giving reasons for your resignation and then leave the country.

Your future employer will most probably ask for reference from your present employer, you may also decide to return to the same country on another contract.

While doing this,you will not be doing any favor to any body, you will be doing this for your own clear conscience and self respect. You will also not bring a bad name to your country and your community.   :cool: